The proof of the pudding is in the eating as the age-old saying goes. Below are some examples of clients we have recently completed work for and a brief summary of the projects undertaken.
Cecchini’s Restaurant, Ayr
- Complete refurbishment of interior including installation of new kitchen facility
- Project was completed 1 week ahead of agreed schedule
- Project was completed on budget
Grange House, Culroy
- Major refurbishment and restoration of this 18th century, Grade B Listed building.
- Included all stonework repairs and re-pointing, full internal re-fit to restore all finishes to original including matching exactly all timber profiles, conversions from garage to gym facility and stable to self contained cottage accommodation.
- Internal refurbishments required using period techniques such as lime plasterwork and the use of traditional hand riven lath.
Girvan Youth Trust
- Project with a budget of £750,000.
- Conversion of hotel to a new Youth Centre facility.
- Work included forming new bars, disco, installation of specialist lighting and creation of a crafts room facility for the local community.